THE V8 SUPERCARS ARE BACK IN TASSIE
From Friday 5 to Sunday 7 April the Symmons Plains raceway will heat up with the Tyrepower Tasmania SuperSprint event.
This event isn’t always guaranteed to visit the island so when passionate Tasmanian racing fans find out that the V8s are back, well, let’s just say there’s plenty of excitement.
To celebrate, Tyrepower Hobart are giving customers the chance to win tickets, and do we have some tickets!
Up for grabs, we have the opportunity for one person to win a Hot Lap. Imagine the winner’s heart rate not only when they win the opportunity to speed around the track but that they get to share their experience of a three-day General Admission and Paddock Pass with a friend.
Also, up for grabs are six one-day General Admission tickets and Paddock Passes which allows race fans to get up close-and-personal to behind-the-scenes action. Winners will get the chance to watch pit crew busy at work, get a close look at purpose-built transporters and perhaps even get an autograph from their favourite driver.
These are amazing prizes with the retail cost of SuperSprint tickets ranging from around $30 all the way up to around $200.
We’re proud to be a sponsor of this event and we look forward to giving our customers the chance to win their place at Symmons Plains raceway in April.
Winners will be drawn at random at 4.30pm and announced shortly afterwards on Friday 29 March 2019 on our Facebook page, in our next news story and on our website.
PLEASE NOTE: All competitions have Terms and Conditions. Here are ours.
Tyrepower Tasmania SuperCars SuperSprint Terms and Conditions
- The Hot Lap winner must be available on Friday 5 April 2019
- These tickets are not transferrable for cash
- To be in the draw, Tyrepower Hobart must book and pay-in-full for any Tyrepower Hobart product or service within the month of March 2019
- The competition will be drawn at 4.30pm on 29 March 2019. Winners will be announced and notified by phone and emailed on Friday 29 March 2019
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash
- Prize is transferable with permission from Tyrepower Hobart but cannot be sold or exchanged for items of value.
- Tyrepower Hobart will need to be informed of any name change for the Hot Lap by Tuesday 2 April 2019
- Hot Lap is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the experience provider and the winner is obligated to check and accept these Terms and Conditions prior to attendance. Tyrepower Hobart accepts no responsibility if the winner is not able to meet these Terms and Conditions. The onus is on the winners to check with the provider prior to the Hot Lap experience
- The Hot Lap winner accepts that they are within the height and weight restrictions of 6ft and 90kgs. The winner must also wear closed-in shoes.
Hot Lap Experience: